We are a team of talented lighting designers, comprised of architects, engineers, interior designers and more, working in a collaborative, creative, fun, and respectful environment.
You are a passionate marketing professional, interested in shaping a marketing team that reflects the firm’s position as a leader in the industry and supports its growth endeavors. You have strong writing, communication and collaboration skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You are highly detail-oriented, driven, and inquisitive, and willing to quickly become a knowledge expert in the world of Architectural Lighting Design.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be vital in developing branded materials and content to help the firm win new work and to maintain/grow its reputation as an internationally renowned lighting design firm. You will work closely with the design team and business leaders to develop high quality proposals, award submissions, project profiles, and other marketing content, as well as planning, scheduling and overseeing social media efforts.
Your background includes:
- In-house marketing for a professional services firm, with 5+ years of experience (A/E/C industry experience preferred, but not required), and/or
- Professional experience at an agency, with longstanding exposure to key accounts, and/or
- Architectural experience, with excellent written and graphic skills and significant involvement in marketing efforts
Your skills include:
- Brand development and content creation
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies across printed, digital, and mobile media platforms
- An eye for graphic layout/design, with experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including (at minimum) InDesign and Photoshop
- Creative, ‘outside-of-the-box’ thinking, to help lead strategic new Business Development opportunities
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or other similar Content Management Systems (desirable)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
About Lam Partners
Lam Partners is a well-established architectural lighting design firm with studios in Cambridge, MA, and Pittsburgh, PA. We combine the experience and professionalism nurtured over 50+ years of our firm’s history with the creativity, flexibility, responsiveness, and cutting edge technical excellence demanded by today’s projects. Our project portfolio is very diverse, covering all types of buildings and exterior environments, located across the US and around the world. Our work includes interior and exterior electric lighting design, and our ongoing legacy of daylighting design. Our R&D venture, Lam Labs, provides an outlet for designers to explore ideas outside of typical projects. For more information, please visit: www.lampartners.com.
We support our staff’s professional development with generous stipends and time off. We believe that a healthy personal life is essential to an effective professional life, and allow for flexible work hours and consideration of family commitments.
All applicants should send a resume and portfolio (or a link to online versions) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond by email only – no phone calls.
Note: Applicants must have legal status allowing them to work in the United States.
Lam Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.