525 William Penn Place Lobby Renovation
© Andrew Rugge
New York City-based developer Pearson Partners is repositioning the classic 1951 Harrison & Abramovitz modernist office building, located in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh. The design is rooted in the patterns, textures, materials, and finishes prevalent during this era to pay homage to this classic American corporate tower. The project encompasses a gut renovation of the lobby, addition of a new tenant lounge and fitness center, and an introduction of a new monumental glass curtainwall and entry pavilion along the street level.